NAPA FAMILY COURT
Winners in Family Court = Attorney's = Psychologists who are frequently hired by Attorney's
Don't Kid Yourself!
Things I wish I knew!
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Daniel Pickar, Ph.D.
Don't be fooled by this man, his website or credentials!
Make sure you determine who's side he is on?
Question to Ask?
Attorney's / Law Firm who send him a great deal of business
How often does his report reflect a positive finding for that Attorney?
Make sure to check him out before hiring him!
So what happened to include Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. to this website = I learned that we all need to follow the Money = Attorney / Law Firm & Financially Incentivized Forensic Experts.
When I learned what was happening, I asked Daniel Pickar how often he was hired by opposing law firm and how often his report was in favor of said law firm = he went silent and sent a letter that he would do nothing unless ordered by the court to do so! He realized I found the truth about how he operates - this is a man of highly questionable integrity to his profession and to the Children he is supposed to truly represent!
Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. will take your $7,500.00 and if opposing law firm frequenly hires him and or your spouse can spin doctor Daniel Pickar - Be very careful as Daniel Pickar may not truly take the time to fully check on the facts and or information given to him is correct or not and write up a report that could forever effect you and your children - this is NOT a Game - These are lifes that will forever be changed - "kernal of truth" - Shame on this Man.
Daniel Pickar, Ph.D.
1101 College Ave. Ste. 230
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. - Santa Rosa CA. - Watch out for this Doctor regarding evaluations with your children.
- Ask Daniel Pickar if he has worked for the opposing attorney or firm and if so:
- How often he represents opposing Law Firm?
- How often his report tends to be in favor of that attorney and or law firm?
- Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. REFUSED to review a case when two of his peers / health care professionals requested to have the case reviewed.
- Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. did not properly interview a family member (he only spent but a few minutes asking non-relevant questions of a family member)
- Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. did not speak to any other family members.
- Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. avoided and did not seek to speak to the "opposing" spouses family which would have given him great insight and provided him with a more and complete different picture.
- Daniel Pickar, Ph.D. was asked on numerous occasions to speak the other spouse's own parents, he avoided this.
- Dr. Daniel Pickar did not interview any of the neighbors.
- Dr. Daniel Pickar did not ask questions as to whether they really knew the spouse and or if the information that they had was just based on information fed to them - and he calls himself "DR" -
- Right! If he truly was seeking what he calls "Kernal of Truth", and truly acted like a Dr. using his $7,500 he would have asked the MOST BASIC QUESTION of those who wrote letters - Did you ever witness the spouse do any of the things written in the letters?
- -If he asked this most basic question, he would have learned that the only "KERNAL OF TRUTH" in the letters from the POISON SPOUSE was they got all their information from that POISON SPOUSE and never witnessed or have any knoweldge of the information they put down.
- And this guy represents himself as an expert.
- Dr. Daniel Pickar Refused to review pertinent information when he was informed of it.
- Imagine a Doctor Refusing to review pertinent documents when presented to them? Imagine if your MD refused to review information that would very likely change the diagnosis, treatment and why the problem began. What kind of Doctor does that???
What if I disagree with the Evaluation report? -
1st and Foremost -
Do not hesitate to file a complaint - the more complaints the sooner we clean up the system! ONLY YOU CAN DO IT!
THIS WEBSITE and all of the materials and information on the Site is general in nature and are provided for informational purposes only.
Nothing on the Site should be construed as legal advice or used as a substitute for legal advice. The opinions stated in this site are based on personal experience.